The First Hungarian Painting-investment Analysis and Advising Portal.
- The mukincs.com is not an artist lexikon,
- the mukincs.com is not a gallery,
- the mukincs.com doesn't want to sell paintings,
- the mukincs.com is not an ordinary program listing antique treasures,
but it gives an advice on what is worth buying and what is not!
- Helps in buying paintings safely and effectively!
- It gives you advice not only of you love paintings but also want to invest your money safely!
- Here you will get the information on where it is or isn't worth to invest money!
- Here, there are factors, numbers, values and not only feelings!
The mukincs.com program is a result of four year's work. This professional system has been developed by the points of view of the history of art and investment, for the registration of the auctional prices of hungarian paintings and graphics.
The more-year investigation of the history of art took over the program, what served the purpose of the development of the actual database, and series of studies of statistics and investment, which laid the basis for the system of quiery.
We can bravely say, that this professional system can comply with the international standards as well. Nowadays there are 20,383 pieces of more then 1.667 hungarian paintors in the database system which is ever growing thanks to the continuous data processing.
What can you find out from the mukincs.com program?
1.0 There is data filtering by an artist:
- Listing all pieces of a chosen artist, which take part int he auction.
- The pieces grouped by size
- Selected by technics
- Portability of accessories
- Date of make, where it can be found out
- The prices are in descending order
- The prices are ascending order
The first development of the antique treasure database program dates back to 1980-ies. Today the mukincs.com is based on a more then 20 year's experience. But at that time there were not such well-developed computer systems and softwares as nowadays, which could have served the users by their professional demands. According to this, that old antique treasure registering program wasn't as effective as modern ones, but corresponded to those purposes and helped the business and commerce of antique treasures.
- Paintings by average order
- The prices of the paintings in descending order, to corrigate the best tops for
defining the trend
- Paintings sold per year in descending order.
- The same filtering facilities taken by one can be used with graphics as well
- It can show the results in the form of row diagram
- It can show the results in the form of column diagram
- It can show the results in the form of a table, selecting data by number
- It can compare two or more artists by one diagram
Indexes of auction houses
Making a potfolio
1.1 Individual auctional absolute values
1.2 Auctional presense index
1.3 Bidding index
Benchmark and bidding comparison
1.1 Individual auctional absolute values:
The selected artist's under the hammer yearly participation in the auction, his paintings and graphics separately.
The relation of highest, the lowest prices by cm2, average prices and filtered by median.
It can be given in the form of:
1.2 Auctional name list:
The number of the selected artists who take part in the auction yearly, distinquishing paintings and graphics. The program shows the relation between the sold and not sold paintings.
In the form of:
1.3 Bidding index:
The selected artist's yearly summarized under-the-hammer and declared prices and the relation between them. In the form corrected by raw data and F2 inflation index.
In the form of:
1.4 C index3:
The results of the selected artist's index in a certain period, grouped by categories.
1.5 Benchmark and bidding comparison:
The development of the benchmark index of the selected artists, in choosable period and grouped by categories.
1.6 Artistic characteristics, top lists:
The participation of the selected artist in the first and the last auction, the number of the pieces which took part int he auction, their division by categories and technics.
The lowest and the highest declared prices, the prices under the hammer, the biggest bidding growth.
1.7 The toplist of the artists:
From these lists the effectiveness of the biggest investment and returns on incestment can be seen.
How can you use the professional system?
The mukincs.com program, professional system, which is in beta variant, can be reached by mail.
The development of the internet surfice is continuously taking place, whose appearance is expected by the end of 2004, january 2005. By that time you can put your name on our list on the above mail address which deals with the investmet of paintings
At the moment 20,383 data of more then 1.667 artists can be reached in the data system, in the after the processing the auctional material of the past 8 years. The filing of the data is going back to 1957.
The special datasystem used for investment fundamental analysis can be obtained from the data of the professional system. With the help of it, we can make a decision on a stronger basis when buying antique treasure, as before, anytime!
But this doesn't compensate for, but helps and completes and makes more rational the historical judgement of a value when buying an antique treasure.
And this is the point which motivates the use of the mukincs.com program. It does count, how much our invested money can yield beside the aesthetical enjoyment.
- The program is especially useful in those cases, if somebody makes a collection with the purpose of investment.
- If the investor or the constructor of the porfolio wants to use the treasures as a part of a financial investment portfolio as well.
- With the help of this program you can get a true information on the market and liquidity value of the offered hungarian paintings for the collateral.
The program can be completed on demand by personal professional consultation as well, which takes place by defining a price per hour or individual agreement.
The owner and the developer of the mukincs.com professional system
4 By our data and calculations an average 20-year collection of paintings taken at random could yield 21per cent increase for a year's period. If it gets to a selection by a proper analysis and professional standpoins, this increase can get bigger with the help of a good professional management and can also make the average investments much bigger.
GOLOVICS Lajos art historian
(Kecskemét, 1952. nov.22.)
1972-76: Szegedi Juhász Gyula TF, geography-drawing; 1977-78; MUOSZ journalist-school., Television specialist; 1981-86; ELTE BTK, history of art. 1976-80; Program maker at Hungarian TV, up to 1983-86, the main lecturer at the Pest Regional Council. In 1985 and 1986 he taught history of art at Free School of Art in Zebegény. In 1986 a co-founder of the Art'éria G. in Szentendre. In 1987-1988 the professional of the ARTUNION. He organized exhibitions, sellings of art treasures and auctions (Amsterdam Christie's; London, Stockholm, Bologna, Augsburg etc.) In 1989 he founded the META-R Ltd., which organized exhibitions (Bologna, Malmö, Hamburg etc.), and issued journals and books. In 1989 they issued the Belvedere, a journal on commerce and art (main publishers: Golovics Lajos, then Sinkovits Péter) and the Budapester Belvedere, a journal on art in German (main publisher: Hegyi Lóránd); Since 1990 the Belvedere, a journal on theory and art analysis (main publisher: Beke László), Since 1991 the Belvedere, a newsletter on art and commerce (main publisher: Golovics Lajos). In 1990 He built the NA-NE Gallery, by the project of Bachman Gábor. Up to 1997 he worked in Budapest as the studio-director. In 1997 he issued the Kávéház (Coffee shop) issue. In 1997 he moved to Pécs, where he has been the art director of the Devon Mc. Design Studio. Now he living in Szentendre and working Budapest.